Please send resume and 1-2 lines about your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategy Team - Associate or Manager, staffed across Public Service Delivery Strategy / Program Design projects
- High energy, analytical, and strong interest in improving public sector service delivery
- 2+ years of management consulting or other analytical business role
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and motivate different types of people easily
- Open to travel
- 2+ years of work experience - title, responsibility and comp flexible for level of seniority / negotiable.
- Note: Responsibility / comp will reflect candidate experience and skill set.
Strategy Team -Business Analyst, focused on special projects in Medicaid
Fellows will be responsible for managing a 17a program design project in Medicaid and developing thought leadership about other areas of public service delivery
- Ideal candidates - creative, high energy, analytical, with a background in law, management consulting or running a P&L, with strong/demonstrated interest in improving public sector service delivery
- Primary responsibilities include
- Developing the strategy and program redesign for a specific Medicaid program - with heavy focus on data driven insights and a coherent look at program's relationship to other state plan programs
- Leading change management with provider community - including getting input, facilitating trainings and developing tools for providers to better manage the program's population
- Developing thought leadership in the areas of public service delivery including administrative law / participatory democracy and next gen approaches to public service delivery
- Preference for Boston-based fellows, but location is not a limiting factor!
- 15 hours per week for 9 months