Work With Us
17a is looking to fill a Senior Manager role for a Medicaid project focused on designing and expanding a new model for patient-centered care across a state.
Looking to place team members for 9-12 months. High comp - based on experience; reach out for details. Travel 3 days / week to a major Midwest city (covered by 17a).
Strong preference for candidates excited to work with a large team and dedicated to creating a better, more patient-centered healthcare system.
Details below - interviewing on a rolling basis given need for a late April start.
Senior Manager, patient-centered Medicaid project
Roll out of new patient centered program for a state Medicaid department
- Work closely with leadership of a state medicaid team and other partners, on the expansion of a new patient-centered program. Core responsibilities include capability building, change management and overall day to day project leadership.
- More details with signed NDA In place - ability to shape role around development/interest areas (e.g., quality, rural access).
- Late April start.
- Through end of 2018 or a full 12 months.
- Travel to a Midwestern state 3 days per week.
- Work closely with leadership of a forward thinking state Medicaid program.
- Join forces with a great 17a partner in health analytics and value-based care.
- High comp - based on experience; reach out for details.
- All travel / expenses covered by 17a.
Reach out to email@example.com if interested or with questions!